Foul Fridays : An Intro

Cussing is very very important, and very vital to humanity. Don't believe me? Think about how many times you've heard the word "fuck", every situation more versatile and with varying impact. Someone mutters "Fuck you," under their breath as you walk by, you shout "FUCK!" as your car rear ends another, "Oh fuck," almost a whisper escapes your lips in total orgasmic ecstasy. How about the first cuss word you ever heard, ever spoke, ever really meant? Cuss words are wonderful words of power, and like every other word in the English language, they have what power we choose to give them. I know people who were raised to think "damn" was as bad as "fuck" and visa-versa. I can't say what my favorite cuss word is, it varies like the seasons. Currently, an unusually naughtly thought has been entering my mind from time to time...

This awesome video I stumbled upon on youtube might help illustrate my point:


So think this over, until next Friday when I would like to take you, if you will, on a strange journey of one certainly wonderful cuss word.

Until then, FUCK OFF.

0 comments: